Florida, December 18, 2017: The IoT Chip Market is segmented on the lines of its hardware, end use applications and regional. Based on hardware segmentation it covers processor, sensor, connectivity IC, memory device, logic device. Based on end use application it covers wearable devices, healthcare, consumer electronics, building automation, industrial, automotive & transportation, bfsi, agriculture, retail, oil & gas, others. The IoT Chip Market on geographic segmentation covers various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Each geographic market is further segmented to provide market revenue for select countries such as the U.S., Canada, U.K. Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, and GCC countries.
The IoT Chip Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 14.81 Billion by 2022 at a CAGR of 13.2% in the given forecast period.
The major driving factors of IoT Chip Market are as follows:
- Increase in investments to promote IOT sector by government
- Owing to growth of IOT Demand for Application-Specific MCUs and Flexible Soc-Type Designs is increasing
- Increasing innovative market of connected wearable devices
- Increase in growth of cheap and low cost wireless sensor networks and products
The restraining factors of IoT Chip Market are as follows:
- Privacy and security of data threats are increasing
- Connected devices consume high power
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for IoT Chip Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2013, estimates for 2014 and 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for IoT Chip Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.